In setting my intention to be positive, I came across this inspiration:
There is nothing to practice.
To know yourself, be yourself.
To be yourself, stop imagining yourself to be this or that.
Just be. Let your true nature emerge.
Don't disturb your mind with seeking.
When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom.
When I see I am everything, that is love.
My life is a movement between these two.
-Nisargdatta Maharaj
You are enough.
BE your brilliance!
On this blog I am going to get to know my positive self. It is my experiment to see where my positive self takes me.
My positive thoughts for the day:
I am a brilliant woman
I have the most loving and brilliant husband - he loves me with all his energy
My merry little hounds keep me entertained every day
The birds are singing to their little ones - the world is renewed
Bright Star Dreams
A Month of Reflection
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment