" Let us be grateful to people who make us happy,
they are charming gardeners who make our souls blossom"
- Marcel Proust
In French class, in grade 11, we were asked to do name the person we loved the most. I cannot remember who I chose, but one of my fellow classmates named her most loved one as herself. I have often reflected on this choice. It was not until I was 30 years old that I could say this same thing. At 16, she was more well grounded than most people I know. I am grateful to have known Karen S.
Those that make me happy:
Me!
My husband - he always makes me laugh
My dogs - one is a clown and the other is his straight lady (they are quite the tag team)
I am grateful for my quirky family
Bright Star Dreams
A Month of Reflection
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment